Friday, February 3, 2012

sittin' sippin' on your black crystal

Eiko Ishioka
Surrealist costume designer for major Hollywood productions
such as Mirror Mirror (so excited for that film) and Dracula.







As seen on 'www.nowness.com'




FINALLY feeling inspired. I've been completely and totally overwhelmed by the amount of long term projects I've been assigned. I finally feel on fire again, thank god. It's been a while. Ideas on ideas on ideas. This weekend will be a good one. Beauty Bar, Flea Markets, beginning the production of my FIRST EXPERIMENTAL FILM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course the Super Bowl. Come Sunday I'll be swimming in cheap beer and football. My Southern football crazed family is so proud that their artsy freak is finally in the Super Bowl spirit <3
stay tuned for updates on my projects!




















et

No comments:

Post a Comment