Monday, January 16, 2012

bound by the surprise of our glory days

information over load. 
i think it's time to go. 
nostalgia is like the plague.







on a lighter note...
I enrolled in yet ANOTHER class at the SAIC today.
It is called Curating and Programming in Film and Installation 
eeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!! so good. That is on top of my 6 hour sculpture and media class, 
6 hour figure drawing class, 6 hour research class, and 6 hour core class. 
Oh and a 3 hour 20th century art history class as well. we'll see if i survive this semester...
Surprisingly- I am ready to get back to work. 
I miss not sleeping, not eating, constant stress, feeling like 
there aren't enough hours in the days, weekends in bars, museums and
vintage stores with my just-as-crazy just-as-ambitious
BEAUTIFUL art kids. Feeling like I have a purpose. 
As a highly reactive and self destructive art student- if I stay in one 
non productive place for too long I will surely go fucking insane.
It's happening. Although I have LOVED spending time in Austin with
my crazy family (including my beautiful puppy Thea Pearl) best friends, 
and Austin's notorious and hyper active art/party/music scene...
I need me some Michigan Avenue <3












et

No comments:

Post a Comment