Thursday, January 5, 2012

and i'll go further than the moon itself

eeeekkkkkkkk I found this beauty while doing one of my weekly 4 hour trips to Barnes and Noble. I've seen this magazine on a couple of blogs but I am very proud and excited to own the first issue. Costed me a fortune, but completely worth it. Hunger's first edition features some AMAZING models and photographers. 
Sky Ferreira. Milla Jovovich. Heidi Klum. I mean come on people. 
sosososososo beautiful- cannot wait to indulge. 






Being home has been good. I've made good decisions. I'm actually HAPPY. 
how rare. 
Although Ausin, TX has treated me well I am looking forward to getting back to work in Chibaby. I miss the cold and the lights and the parties and the crazy friends and the fashion and MICHIGAN AVENUE. Cosmos, Chanel window shopping, cold dorm rooms and mal nutrition here I come.
SO excited about next semester. I've got a completely new outlook on things and i'm ready to fuckin' rock kids. Stay tuned.






xoxoxooxoxoxoxxxxxxxx
et

No comments:

Post a Comment