Monday, April 30, 2012

be good or be gone


Maybe it just makes sense to you, and everybody around you. Maybe reaching is only an inch away. Maybe searching only comes to mind when finding your way home at 4 am. Maybe giving in is included in choice A, B and C. I’m glad you have found simple to be your state of mind- and I’m glad I found my way out.

Trust me I remember. I remember what it felt like. All your belongings start to pile up like bones and you’ve got knocked over cups boxes and aspirations covering the floor. Yeah. Words move as slow as turpentine and all you can spit is bile.  Recognition that you’ve hit bottom rips through you like a fucking freight train. You turn the lights out because all eyes are on you. Yeah. I remember. You’re part of a fabricated lie you’ve told yourself (and everybody else) for as long as you can remember. Just wait until that lie falls on top of you as the weight of the ocean. Wait until your vision turns black.

Nothing will cure you unless you have something to fight for. And no- I’m not talking about some miniscule detail that’s spelled out for you as black and white. No. There is no bullshit allowed out here. It’ll break your legs before you can find a worthy excuse.
This is not for the light hearted.












so done. cannot wait to hike in the colorado mountains 
for 10 days and be missing in action all summer.
l8a 4eva.





No comments:

Post a Comment