Thursday, June 7, 2012

heaven go easy on me

i miss it.


It meaning Chicago.
I miss my work and my city. I'm starting to feel the need to be in perpetual motion, the need to run again.

This feeling has become a close and personal friend of mine throughout my life. I'm one of the doomed ones. Always running, its necessary for my sanity. I'm one of the ones that will never settle down, I'm one of the ones that will jet off the India, Egypt, Berlin- the road less traveled, I'm one of the ones that will absolutely without a doubt never feel content. Due to certain life experiences, this feeling is one I will carry through my whole life. It is a double edged sword. I think I'm ok with that.


I want my 29th floor Gold Coast apartment. I want to be in the company of people who operate from my state of mind. It's like taking a fish out of water. Not enough oxygen.















et

No comments:

Post a Comment