Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Vigilance

Emily Elizabeth. Im an artist. I attend the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. I am from Austin, Texas originally. Great food, great people, great city. After 18 years and a whole lot of soul searching, it became not so great anymore. Thank you Chicago.
I am addictive and neurotic and obsessed with all the wrong things. But a couple of right things too. fashion, cosmos, art, beauty, sublime, Woody Allen, Rihanna, Marlboro Lights. not so bad.

Visit my Cargo Collective at http://cargocollective.com/anmlfvr/
check it out, get a feel for my aesthetic. I do mainly sculpture but I have recently broken into sound and video. But for now- fashion.


Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen on both their personal styles 
and their high end fashion line The Row.




I worship them. I die.

kiss kiss
et

No comments:

Post a Comment